Aging affects every individual differently. However, the process generally takes a significant toll on our overall appearance. Frown lines around the nose and mouth, the forehead and fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area can impact a person’s confidence levels negatively. However, Mohave Dermatology has the perfect solution for people that want to achieve a more youthful look. We recommend JUVEDERM to clients that are looking for a safe and effective treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.
What is JUVEDERM?
It is an injectable gel that adds to your facial volume and helps treat fine lines and wrinkles to give you a youthful appearance. It is particularly useful in treating those fine wrinkles that develop around the mouth and nose areas. This treatment typically lasts for six to 12 months. JUVEDERM was approved by the FDA in 2006 and is a safe treatment that has been used by millions of people throughout the world, since that time.
Benefits of JUVEDERM
It is one of the most effective and safe non-surgical methods to restore the natural softness and plumpness of skin that can vanish with age. JUVEDERM offers several benefits, including:
- Restores overall skin tone to a fantastic level and gives a moisturized and softer appearance to the skin.
- Effective and safe for all skin tones and skin types.
- Provides youthful and naturally beautiful results that can last up to a year.
JUVEDERM Treatment at Mohave Dermatology
We have the expertise to administer JUVEDERM with very natural-looking outcomes that are also long-lasting. When you visit us for your consultation, our dermatologist will carefully study your facial skin and structure.
They will then design a tailored treatment plan that will create enhancements to complement the rest of your features. While we do aim to improve the volume of your facial structure, we also focus on ensuring that your entire face has a balanced look. This is how we administer JUVEDERM :
- During the treatment, a tiny needle is used to inject a controlled amount of the filler into the cheeks.
- The dermatologist may also use their fingers to sculpt the filler further, once it is inside the cheek area before it settles in. This helps ensure that your face has very smooth transition lines between your under-eye area, temples, and cheeks.
- The treatment takes between 30 and 60 minutes
- There is minimal discomfort when the JUVEDERM is being administered.
- We may use anesthetic injections, ice packs, or numbing cream, to aid with treatment. JUVEDERM also contains a numbing medication (lidocaine) and this enhances patient comfort.
You will notice distinct improvements from the JUVEDERM treatment right after the treatment and will leave our office with a notably improved volume in your cheeks. We carry out the procedure skilfully, so you get natural and long-lasting results. With this optimal treatment, you will experience positive outcomes for up to a year post the treatment.
The Best JUVEDERM Treatment
Patients are interested in knowing whether JUVEDERM hurts. Most patients at Mohave Dermatology have found the procedure to be quite comfortable, and there is relatively minimal downtime or recovery period required. Our patients are delighted that they can see the results even before leaving our office. We are committed to providing patients all the information they need about the treatment during their consultation, which helps them make an informed decision.
Our team of experts is here to provide all the information you need about our services. You can also schedule an appointment with us, via this online form.