Many people feel they want their chin to have a slightly fuller shape or want lips that look more sensuous. Fortunately, it is now possible to achieve all of these cosmetic enhancements without going under the knife. Today, treatments like RESTYLANE can easily be used to enhance lips, shape facial contours, and smooth our wrinkles and fine lines.
We at Mohave Dermatology recommend RESTYLANE to patients that are looking for a non-invasive, safe, yet effective treatment for fine lines and wrinkles. Over 27 million patients across the globe have been treated with different hyaluronic acid based products like RESTYLANE over the years.
What is RESTYLANE?
Restylane is a clear gel formulated from hyaluronic acid. It is designed to behave like the hyaluronic acid that the human body produces naturally and helps to improve the appearance of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles. It can correct the fine lines and wrinkles that form between the corners of the mouth and lead up to the nose (nasolabial folds) as well as marionette lines (between the chin area and the corners of the mouth).
Besides, both Restylane and Restylane® Silk have the FDA’s stamp of approval for lip enhancement in people above the age of 21. These innovative products are uniquely formulated to add fullness as well as definition to your lips.
Benefits of RESTYLANE
This product is extremely safe and has been in use since 1996 for men and women from all age groups, and there are several benefits to using RESTYLANE such as:
- Eliminates bags under the lower eyelids
- Wrinkle correction
- Adds fullness to the lips
- Corrects wrinkles around the lips
- Restores the balance and youthful contours of the face
- Gives you a youthful appearance
- Relatively painless
- Lasts up to twice as long as treatments like collagen. In many cases, it can last longer than that
- You can see immediate results
RESTYLANE Treatment At Mohave Dermatology
- We offer world class dermatological treatments to our clients, and all the procedures are carried out in state-of-the-art, hygienic settings. When you come to us with cosmetic concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles, this is the process we follow:
- Our expert dermatologists will have a detailed consultation with you.
- They will provide you all the information you need about RESTYLANE and also determine whether you are the right candidate for it.
- A treatment usually takes 30 minutes. This time may differ, depending on the other cosmetic procedures you wish to have performed along with RESTYLANE.
- RESTYLANE is injected in tiny amounts into the dermis using a fine needle. What you get is an instantaneous result that produces a natural, long-lasting enhancement.
- These treatments are typically scheduled twice a year.
RESTYLANE is both safe and gentle, and the hyaluronic acid in RESTYLANE isn’t of human or animal origin. It is stabilized to offer excellent results for a longer duration. Adding volume to the face helps smooth out folds and wrinkles. This can make a significant difference to your appearance and give you a very youthful look.
Right after the treatment, you may experience slight tenderness and a slight itching sensation, swelling and/or redness in the treated area. This is a very normal reaction of RESTYLANE. These effects are temporary and will disappear within a few days.
The Best RESTYLANE treatment
Since there are many different wrinkle and fine line treatments available, our experts are very thorough during the consultation. They will also help you determine which treatment would be best suited in your circumstance. This personalized touch and the fact that we adopt a customer-centric approach in everything we do are some of the aspects that distinguish us from many other service providers in this space.
Our team of experts is here to provide all the information you need about our services. You can also schedule an appointment with us, via this online form.
Check Out These Other Dermal Fillers: